- Turn off your phone's Bluetooth. After that, completely power off your phone, then turn it on again.
- Do not turn on your phone's Bluetooth yet.
- Finally, launch the app (TINWOO). The app will prompt you to turn on your phone's Bluetooth. At this point, you can let the app turn it on.
- Make sure the watch is on and running, it should also be as close to your phone as possible.
- Now go back to the "TINWOO" app on your phone and tap on the link icon at the top-right corner of the screen.
- That will bring up a list, with your watch likely to be the only device on that list.
- Tap on it to pair and connect.
Note: If it still fails to pair, please try any other smartphone. For any other phone that you wish to try, please make sure it is running either Android version 5.0 and above or iOS version 9.0 and above.
Didn’t find what you were looking for? Contact us. Contact